- Delivery Information
- VIC: 2 day delivery, < 20kg $8.50
- NSW: 3 day delivery, < 20kg $19.00
- QLD: 4 day delivery, < 20kg $19.00
- ACT: 3 day delivery, < 20kg $19.00
- SA: 3 day delivery, < 20kg $19.00
- WA: 5 day delivery, < 20kg $39.00
- TAS: 4 day delivery, < 20kg $39.00
- NT: 6 day delivery, < 20kg $65.00
All orders placed before 11am will be shipped on the same day when possible.
Anyone at the Delivery Address who receives the goods will be taken to have been authorised to receive the goods by you.
It is your obligation to enter the correct delivery address details at the time of ordering. If you enter the wrong address, we are not obliged to re-send the order to the correct address at our expense.
We do not dispatch orders on Saturdays, Sundays or Australian Public holidays
It is the responsibility of the customer to inform Blackwood Lane Pty Ltd if an order does not arrive. Once we learn an order has not arrived by the due date, we will lodge enquiries with the courier to ensure delivery occurs as soon as possible.
You agree that when our courier partner is satisfied that the order has been delivered, delivery of the order has taken place within the terms of the agreement between you and us.
- Refunds & Returns
Blackwood Lane Pty Ltd will replace the goods you purchase if the goods you purchase:
- are not of merchantable quality (i.e. if your cake is damaged at time of delivery – but not if you simply do not like the taste of the cake)
- don't match any description given of the goods
- are not free from defects
All food products are perishable, so Blackwood Lane Pty Ltd expects that you take due care to properly store the goods a in accordance with the nature of the product. This is your responsibility. We cannot accept responsibility if food is stored in conditions that are not appropriate.
If you do find you have a legitimate problem with products or goods you purchase from Blackwood Lane Pty Ltd, you should stop using the goods immediately and submit a return request (see instructions below) through our website explaining the fault or problem. Please make sure you keep the goods in the condition that you claim has the problem.
You need to approach us regarding any problems with your goods within 'a reasonable period of time'. What is reasonable depends on the goods, their use and any other relevant information. As a rule we will require that they be returned to us within 5 days of the date of purchase for examination of the problem and in order to assess whether to replace the goods or refund you, at our discretion. Please note that we will not be in a position to address your problem where you have been careless or unreasonable in your demands. Note, Blackwood Lane Pty Ltd are not required to provide you with a refund if you have simply changed your mind or you find a similar or the same item more cheaply elsewhere.
In the event at our discretion we do refund you (as opposed to replace goods), we will credit back the original credit/debit card on which the order was purchased. Alternatively, we will issue you with a store credit.
To return an item please follow these instructions:
- Login to your account at www.blackwoodlane.com
- Go to 'Completed Orders' from the left hand menu
- Find the order you placed which contained the items you wish to return and click the 'Return Items' button
- Follow the onscreen instructions
- This will log a return request with our system and we will be in touch via telephone or email. You can track your return requests by clicking 'Return Requests' in the left hand menu of the 'My Account' page
- IMPORTANT: please do not ship your product back to us until we have reviewed your Return Request and have contacted you via telephone or email
The returned item must be received by Blackwood Lane Pty Ltd fourteen days of the Return Request being made.
If it is determined that there will be a Replacement product - it will only be shipped after the faulty item has been received by Blackwood Lane Pty Ltd.
All returns must have a Return Request submitted from our website